“B.O.B.” – Bistro Outside Bar
Friday and Saturday
2133 S. US Hwy 1
Jupiter, FL 33477
Most people in the Jupiter area think fine dining when heading for The Bistro, but its patio bar is also a draw with drink and food discounts, and a lively group of Juno/Jupiter power players and fun seekers. Other than Susan's hospitality, here’s what’s been keeping the seats filled this summer:
LADIES NIGHT at Bistro Outside Bar - Every Friday, 5:30 p.m. until close
- Skinny Girl martinis for only $7 (cucumber, tangerine, natural, white cherry, island coconut or cucumber-mint) all night
- Sobieski martinis (vodka, cosmo, lemondrop, and apple-tini); all night - $7
- Half price well-drinks - all night
- Frozen margaritas and pina coladas $7 - all night
- 20 percent off ALL appetizers - all night
Gentlemen, they won’t forget you … $6 Bar Bites ALL NIGHT for EVERYONE. And 20 percent off ALL food/beverages until 7 p.m.
Patio seating for dining will also be open; fans and misters for comfort cooling under the stars.
Cigars welcome in designated cigar area, west patio.
Saturday Bistro Outside Bar Specials
- Bar Bites $6 until 7 p.m. p.m. for everyone
- Half price well-drinks until 7 p.m. for everyone
- 20 percent off all other food and beverage items until 7 p.m. for everyone
Tags: Jupiter nightlife, Jupiter dining, Juno area restaurants,